Le travail: norme et signification
AbstractCet article souleve la discussion sur la "signification" du travail: ce que travailler veut dire aujourd'hui dans les socites occidentales.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre d'etudes de l'emploi in its series Dossiers de recherche- with number 04.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Centre d'etudes de l'emploi. "Le Descartes I" 29, promenade Michel Simon 93166 Noisy-le-Grand Cedex
Phone: 33 (0) 1 45 92 68 00
Fax: 01 45 92 68 79
Web page: http://www.cee-recherche.fr
More information through EDIRC
EMPLOI ; NORMES SOCIALES ; CHOMAGE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.