Cost and Financing of Primary Education. Option for Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractThis paper has presented a menu of options in respect of the financial reforms necessary to address the reasons for the decline in the enrolment ratio witnessed in Africa over the eighties. Given slow economic growth and the need to keep fiscal deficits down, the education budget will remain constrained in most countries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics in its series Papers with number 97-006.
Length: 50 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT LOS ANGELES, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, PROGRAM IN APPLIED ECONOMETRICS, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90024 U.S.A.
Phone: (310) 825 1011
Fax: (310) 825 9528
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
More information through EDIRC
EDUCATION ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.