Wealth Distribution, Human Capital and International Trade
AbstractThis paper examines the link between international trade, investment in human capital and inequality in the distribution of income and wealth.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 97-98-07.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE ; INVESTMENTS ; HUMAN CAPITAL;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Lahiri, Amartya, 1999. "The precious bane," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 823-849, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.