Industrial Organization's Early Years: Connections Between Social and Economics Changes
AbstractSection 1 substantiates my claims about reputations. Section 2 corroborates my claims about insurance. Section 3 describes craft guilds' structure and the legal environment in which guilds operated. Section 4 establishes my argument's conceptual framework.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 00-07.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
INSURANCE ; REPUTATION ; LEGAL ASPECTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.