Industrial Organization's Early Years: Connections Between Social and Economics Changes
AbstractSection 1 substantiates my claims about reputations. Section 2 corroborates my claims about insurance. Section 3 describes craft guilds' structure and the legal environment in which guilds operated. Section 4 establishes my argument's conceptual framework.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 00-07.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
INSURANCE ; REPUTATION ; LEGAL ASPECTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.