The Political-Economic Effects of Distributional Skewness on Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Department of Economics in its series Department of Economics with number 95-05.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California Davis - Department of Economics. One Shields Ave., California 95616-8578
Phone: (530) 752-0741
Fax: (530) 752-9382
Web page: http://www.econ.ucdavis.edu/
More information through EDIRC
POLITICAL ECONOMY ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; RESOURCE ALLOCATION ; POVERTY;
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, W. & Roemer, J.E., 1995. "The Political-Economic Effects of Distributional Skewness on Growth," Papers 95-05, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.