Joseph Stiglitz's Whither Socialism?: An Anti-Hayekian Manifesto
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 95-15.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
SOCIALISM; CAPITALISM; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM;
Other versions of this item:
- Roemer, J.E., 1995. "Joseph Stiglitz's Whither Socialism?: An Anti-Hayekian Manifesto," Department of Economics 95-15, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.