A Theory of Rational Decision with Incomplete Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 95-13.
Length: 69 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
INFORMATION; RISK; UNCERTAINTY; GAMES;
Other versions of this item:
- Nehring, K., 1993. "A Theory of Rational Decision with Incomplete Information," Papers 93-25, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Nehring, K., 1995. "A Theory of Rational Decision with Incomplete Information," Department of Economics 95-13, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Nehring, 2000. "A Theory of Rational Choice under Ignorance," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 205-240, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.