An Extension of Pseudolinear Functions and Variational Inequality Problems
AbstractIn optimization, objective functions which are both pseudoconvex and pseudoconcave have extensively been studied. Generalizing these results, we characterize pseudomonotone maps F where also -F is pseudomonotone and explore their properties in variational inequality problems. In particular, we extend recent results by Jeyakumar and Yang which were derived for optimization problems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside in its series The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management with number 99-01.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California, Riverside. Riverside CA 92521
Web page: http://www.agsm.ucr.edu/
More information through EDIRC
OPTIMIZATION ; MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.