"Confidence Sets Centered at James-Stein Estimators--A Surprise Concerning the Unknown Variance Case"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside in its series The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management with number 92-36.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California, Riverside. Riverside CA 92521
Web page: http://www.agsm.ucr.edu/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; evaluation;
Other versions of this item:
- Hwang, J. T. Gene & Ullah, Aman, 1994. "Confidence sets centered at James--Stein estimators : A surprise concerning the unknown-variance case," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 145-156.
- Hwang, J.T. & Ullah, A., 1989. "Confidence Sets Centered At James-Stein Estimators- A Surprise Concerning The Unknown Variance Case," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8909, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takada, Yoshikazu, 1998. "Asymptotic Improvement of the Usual Confidence Set in a Multivariate Normal Distribution with Unknown Variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 118-130, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.