Structural Unemployment in Canada: Some Stylized Facts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development in its series Papers with number r-96-1.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Coordination des publication, Direction generale de la recherche appliquee. Developpement des ressources humaine Canada. 4e etage, Phase V. 140 promenade du Portage. Hull , K1A 0J9
Fax: (819) 953-7260
Web page: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
UNEMPLOYMENT; LABOUR MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.