Quel systeme de change entre les pays participant a l'union monetaire et les autres pays europeens
AbstractAfter 1999, there will be two groups of european countries: those participating in the monetary union and the others. We ask the question of the exchange rate regime between those two groups of countries: flexible rates between the countries outside the union and the union, or fixed rates?
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Cahiers de recherche in its series Papers with number 1996-10/t.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Caisse des depots et consignations, Services des etudes economiques et financieres, 195 Boulevard Saint Germain- 75007 Paris, France.
INTEGRATION ECONOMIQUE; EUROPE; TAUX DE CHANGE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.