The Mckibbin-Sachs Global (Msg) Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brookings Institution - Working Papers in its series Papers with number 78.
Length: 78 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
economic models ; simulation ; international economy ; economic equilibrium ; expectations;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Gustavsson & R. Madlener & H.-F. Hoen & G. Jungmeier & T. Karjalainen & S. KlÖhn & K. Mahapatra & J. Pohjola & B. Solberg & H. Spelter, 2006. "The Role of Wood Material for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 1097-1127, September.
- Richard Dennis, 2001. "Optimal policy in rational-expectations models: new solution algorithms," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2001-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Dennis, 2000. "Solving for optimal simple rules in rational expectations models," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2000-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Kanhaiya Singh, 2000. "Issues in the Choice of a Monetary Regime for India," ASARC Working Papers 2000-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.