Re-Minding Our Ps and Qs : Medical Cost Controls in Canada
AbstractDuring the past few years the landscape of Canadian physician reimbursement policy has undergone dramatic changes. Rapidly eroding fiscal environments for provincial (and federal) governments have forced provinces to "get serious" about controlling a significant, previously uncontrolled budget lines: Physicians expenditures.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research. in its series Centre for Health Services and Policy Research with number 96:6r.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of British Columbia. Health Policy Research Unit. 429-2194 Health Sciences Mall. Vancouver, BC. V6T 1Z3
HEALTH SERVICES ; COSTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.