Reflections on the Financing of Hospital Capital : A Canadian Perspective
AbstractWhat is capital? capital is commitment. It can take many forms, including bricks and mortar (physical), trained health care personnel (human), and reseach and development activities (intangible). Capital investment decisions in the health care "industry" seem howver to be relatively inflexible compared with decisions elsewhere in the economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research. in its series Centre for Health Services and Policy Research with number 90:17d.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of British Columbia. Health Policy Research Unit. 429-2194 Health Sciences Mall. Vancouver, BC. V6T 1Z3
HEALTH SERVICES ; COSTS ; HOSPITALS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.