Heare, There and All Over the Place: Defining and Measuring Continuity of Health Care
AbstractThis paper was commissioned by the Canadian Health Service Reseah Foundation, the CanadianInstitute for Health Information and the Fedaral/Provincil/Territorial Advisory Committee on Health Services, as background information for a national workshop to develop measurement indicators for continuity of care. It explores the different concepts of continuity, their common themes and measurement approaches.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research. in its series Centre for Health Services and Policy Research with number 2001:10d.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of British Columbia. Health Policy Research Unit. 429-2194 Health Sciences Mall. Vancouver, BC. V6T 1Z3
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.