Two Systems in Restaint: Contraccting Experiences with Cost Control in the 1990s
AbstractOur system of universal public insurance for health care is by a considerable margin Canada's must successful and popular public program. We think of it, not just as an administrative mechanism for paying medical bills, but as an important symbol of community, a concrete representation of mutual support and concern.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research. in its series Centre for Health Services and Policy Research with number 2000:7.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of British Columbia. Health Policy Research Unit. 429-2194 Health Sciences Mall. Vancouver, BC. V6T 1Z3
HEALTH INSURANCE ; HEALTH SERVICES ; PUBLIC SERVICES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.