Efficient Monetary Equilibrium : An Overlapping Generations Model with Nonstationary Monetary Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 15.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
monetary policy ; economic models ; economic equilibrium;
Other versions of this item:
- Esteban Joan & Mitra Tapan & Ray Debraj, 1994. "Efficient Monetary Equilibrium: An Overlapping Generations Model with Nonstationary Monetary Policies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 372-389, December.
- Esteban, J. & Mitra, T. & Ray, D., 1992. "Efficient Monetary Equilibrium : An Overlapping Generations Model with Nonstationary Monetary Policies," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 182.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.