Cointegration and Aggregation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 11.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
74, Royal Economic Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 266, Econometric Society.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2004.
"Markets in China and Europe on the Eve of the Industrial Revolution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol H. Shiue & Wolfgang Keller, 2007. "Markets in China and Europe on the Eve of the Industrial Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1189-1216, September.
- Carol H. Shiue & Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "Markets in China and Europe on the Eve of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 10778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Hubrich, 2001. "Forecasting euro area inflation: Does contemponaneous aggregration improve the forecasting performance," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 661, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2000.
"Linear aggregation with common trends and cycles,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 117-131, June.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007.
"Micro versus Macro Cointegration in Heterogeneous Panels,"
0711, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni, 2010. "Micro versus macro cointegration in heterogeneous panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Terry Barker & Sebastian de-Ramon, 2006. "Testing the representative agent assumption: the distribution of parameters in a large-scale model of the EU 1972-1998," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 395-398.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1999. "Aggregation of linear dynamic microeconomic models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 131-158, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.