Greek Legislation and Competition Policy and Its Implementation
AbstractThe analysis given here presents the lagal framwork for competition policy in Greece. Over the last twenty years various competition policy previsions have appeared. Greece, however, has yet to achieve an effective competition policy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies in its series Athens University of Economics and Business with number 94.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies. Parission 76, Athens Greece 10434
Phone: +30 1 8203250
Fax: +301 8228419
Web page: http://www.aueb.gr/
More information through EDIRC
COMPETITION ; ECONOMIC POLICY ; LEGISLATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.