Les affinites commerciales dans l'espace economique europeen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite Aix-Marseille III in its series Papers with number 176.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE DE DROIT D'ECONOMIE ET DES SCIENCES D'AIX- MARSEILLE III, FACULTE D'ECONOMIE APPLIQUEE, CENTRE D'ECONOMIE REGIONALE 23 COURS GAMBETTA, 13627 AIX-PROVENCE CEDEX 1.
INTEGRATION ECONOMIQUE; COMMERCE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.