The Impact of Government Policy on Macroeconomic Variables: a Case Study of Private Investment in Tanzania
AbstractThe major hypothesis of the paper if that private sector investment is necessary if economic growth is to be accelerated. However, in order to stimulate such investments appropriate monetary, fiscal and exchange rate policies have to be formulated and implemented, along with provision of socieconomic infrastructure.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 89.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
INVESTMENTS ; ECONOMIC POLICY ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.