The Impact of Interest Rate Liberalization on the Corporate Financing Strategies of Quoted Companies in Nigeria
AbstractThis paper analysed empirically the linkages among interest rates and the leverage ratios (debt-to equity ratio and debt-to-capital ratio) of selected firms, their investment, turnover and profits. The study used a survey of business as well as the quoted companies' final accounts and balance sheets, both before and after liberalization.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 88.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
INTEREST RATE ; INVESTMENTS ; BUSINESS FINANCING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.