Did the French Nuclear Tests under the Muroroa Atoll Affect the Export of French Wine to Denmark?
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to analyse the demand for French wine in Denmark with focus on the question of whether the nuclear tests had any effects on the Danish import of French Wine.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 01-9.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Faculty of Business Administration. The Aarhus School of Business. Fuglesangs Alle 4. DK- 8210 Aarhus V - Denmark
Phone: +45 89 486396
Fax: +45 8615 5175
Web page: http://www.asb.dk/about/departments/nat.aspx
More information through EDIRC
EXPORTS ; NUCLEAR WEAPONS ; TESTS;
Other versions of this item:
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2001. "Did the French Nuclear Tests under the Muroroa Atoll Affect the Export of French Wine to Denmark?," Working Papers 01-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Stephen Ciccarella & Howard J. Shatz, 2007. "French Wine and the U.S. Boycott of 2003: Does Politics Really Affect Commerce?," NBER Working Papers 13258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.