Production incentives in Philippine agriculture: effects of trade and exchange rate policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 59.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Agricultural productivity Philippines.; Produce trade Government policy Philippines.; Agricultural prices Government policy Philippines.; Philippines Commercial policy.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "The shifting of protection in developing countries: a comparative analysis for Zimbabwe, Malaysia and Peru," Kiel Working Papers 441, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1999. "Prices and Tree Planting on Hillside Farms in Palawan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-949, June.
- David, Cristina C., 1997. "Agricultural policy and the WTO Agreement: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1997-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2012.
"Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns,"
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1994. "Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns," Discussion Papers DP 1994-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C., 1999. "Constraints to Food Security: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1999-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "On the measurement of agricultural protection: how price uncertainty and limited substitution matter," Kiel Working Papers 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B., 2001. "Assessment of Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP) for the Agriculture Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2001-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Joachim Zietz, 1996. "The relative price of tradables and nontradables and the U.S. trade balance," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 147-160, April.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & San, Nu Nu, 1998. "Modeling the price competitiveness of Indonesian crops," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 425-443.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1991. "Linkages, Poverty and Income Distribution," Working Papers WP 1991-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David, Cristina C., 1998. "Towards an Efficient Path to Food Security: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1998-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Teruel, Romeo G. & Kuroda, Yoshimi, 2005. "Public infrastructure and productivity growth in Philippine agriculture, 1974-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 555-576, June.
- Romeo M. Bautista, 1997. "Income and equity effects of the green revolution in the Philippines: a macroeconomic perspective," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 151-168.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.