Empowering women to achieve food security:
AbstractCONTENTS: Brief 1. Overview / Agnes R. Quisumbing and Ruth S. Meinzen-Dick Brief 2. Land Rights / Eve Crowley Brief 3. Water Rights / Barbara Van Koppen Brief 4. Rights to Livestock / Beth A. Miller Brief 5. Technology / Thelma R. Paris, Hilary Sims Feldstein, and Guadalupe Duron Brief 6. Education / Elizabeth M. King and Harold Alderman Brief 7. Labor Markets and Employment / Ruthanne Deutsch, Suzanne Duryea, and Claudia Piras Brief 8. Health and Nutrition / Stuart Gillespie Brief 9. Social Capital / Mercy S. Dikito-Wachtmeister Brief 10. Microfinance / Manohar Sharma Brief 11. Safety Nets / Michelle Adato and Shelley Feldman Brief 12. Law and Legal Reform / Gita Gopal
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series 2020 vision focus with number 6.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Food security.; Women Social conditions.; Gender issues.; Agricultural technology; Agricultural growth; Childcare and work; Gender; Property rights; Education; Natural resource management;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, A. & Del Rosario, B. P. & Vaidyanathan, A., 2004. "Center-commissioned external review of International Water Management Institute: Consolidated report, 19-29 May 2003," IWMI Working Papers H035320, International Water Management Institute.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Funes, Jose & Yu, Bingxin, 2010. "Food as the basis for development and security: A strategy for Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 1036, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2006. "Using gender research in development: food security in practice," Food security in practice technical guide series 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Holger Seebens & Johannes Sauer, 2007. "Bargaining power and efficiency-rural households in Ethiopia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 895-918.
- Peterman, Amber & Behrman, Julia & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2010. "A review of empirical evidence on gender differences in nonland agricultural inputs, technology, and services in developing countries," IFPRI discussion papers 975, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.