Revisiting the Rationale for a Single National Financial Services Regulator
AbstractNo Abstract is Available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Special Papers with number sp135.
Date of creation: Feb 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schüler, Martin, 2004. "Integrated Financial Supervision in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2007. "Divide et impera: Financial supervision unification and central bank fragmentation effect," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 285-315, June.
- Milan Nejman & Otakar Cejnar & Patrick Slovik, 2011. "Improving the quality and flexibility of data collection from financial institutions," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, volume 34, pages 52-59 Bank for International Settlements.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2013. "The Evolution of Financial Supervision: the Continuing Search for the Holy Grail," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Erlend Nier, 2009. "Financial Stability Frameworks and the Role of Central Banks: Lessons from the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/70, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.