Staggered prices and inventories: production smoothing reconsidered
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its series Working Paper with number 98-08.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Menner, 2005.
"A Search-Theoretic Monetary Business Cycle Model With Capital Formation,"
Economics Working Papers
we056634, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Menner Martin, 2006. "A Search-Theoretic Monetary Business Cycle Model with Capital Formation," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-36, November.
- Menner, Martin, . "A search-theoretic monetary business cycle model with capital formation," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/362, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Martin Boileau & Marc-André Letendre, 2004. "Inventories, Sticky Prices and the Propogation of Nominal Shocks," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-03, McMaster University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.