Universal banking, intertemporal risk smoothing, and European financial integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 95-6.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weth, Mark A., 2002. "The pass-through from market interest rates to bank lending rates in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- João Cabral dos Santos, 1996.
"Commercial banks in the securities business: a review,"
9610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- João Santos, 1998. "Commercial Banks in the Securities Business: A Review," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 35-60, July.
- João A. C. Santos, 1998. "Commercial banks in the securities business: A review," BIS Working Papers 56, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephen D. Prowse, 1996. "Corporate finance in international perspective: legal and regulatory influences on financial system development," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
- Hester,D.D., 1998. "Credit flows from banks and capital markets in an evolving Europe," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.