Perfectual signaling with imperfectly correlated costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 92-8.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Loretta J. Mester, 1990. "Perpetual signaling with imperfectly correlated costs," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia 90-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Allen N. & Demsetz, Rebecca S. & Strahan, Philip E., 1999.
"The consolidation of the financial services industry: Causes, consequences, and implications for the future,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 135-194, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Rebecca S. Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1998. "The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and implications for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1998-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
- Coccorese, Paolo & Pellecchia, Alfonso, 2013. "Multimarket contact, competition and pricing in banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 187-214.
- Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2010. "Dynamic Limit Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neuberger, Doris, 1997. "Structure, Conduct and Performance in Banking Markets," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics 12, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.