The importance of the tax system in determining the marginal cost of funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 92-15.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Croushore, Dean, 1995. "The Importance of the Tax System in Determining the Marginal Cost of Funds," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 50(2), pages 173-81.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Dean Croushore, 1994. "The importance of the tax system in determining the marginal cost of funds," Working Papers 94-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ahmed, S. & Croushore, D., 1992. "The Importance of the Tax System in Determining the Marginal Cost of Funds," Papers 9-92-8, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.