U.S. monetary policy and emerging market economies
AbstractRemarks at the Roundtable Discussion in Honor of Terrence Checki: Three Decades of Crises: What Have We Learned?, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York City
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Speech with number 133.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 27 Mar 2014
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-04-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-04-18 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.