Bank credit commitments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its series Research Working Paper with number 90-10.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Bennett, 1990. "The influence of financial changes on interest rates and monetary policy: a review of recent evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 8-30.
- Egli, Dominik & Ongena, Steven & Smith, David C., 2006.
"On the sequencing of projects, reputation building, and relationship finance,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Egli, D. & Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2001. "On the Sequencing of Projects, Reputation Building and Relationship Finance," Discussion Paper 2001-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dominik Egli & Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 2002. "On the sequencing of projects, reputation building, and relationship finance," International Finance Discussion Papers 718, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.