The earned income credit and durable goods purchase
AbstractA revised version of this paper appears as "The Effects of the Earned Income Credit on the Seasonality of Household Expenditures" National Tax Journal 53(4) (part 2): 1211-1244. For more information see www.ntanet.org.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series with number WP-99-24.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Lisa Barrow & Leslie Moscow McGranahan, 2000. "The Earned Income Credit and Durable Goods Purchases," JCPR Working Papers 144, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2000. "Using the EITC to Increase Family Earnings: New Evidence and a Comparison with the Minimum Wage," JCPR Working Papers 134, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Susan H. Busch & Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Tracy A. Falba & Jody L. Sindelar, 2004. "Tobacco Spending and its Crowd-Out of Other Goods," NBER Working Papers 10974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2000.
"Using the EITC to Help Poor Families: New Evidence and a Comparision with the Minimum Wage,"
NBER Working Papers
7599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2001. "Using The EITC to Help Poor Families: New Evidence and a Comparison with the Minimum Wage," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 2), pages 281-318, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.