The post-war U.S. Phillips curve: a comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues with number 94-15.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Evans, Charles L., 1994. "The post-war U.S. Phillips curve a comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 221-230, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2013.
"The Weak Rationality Principle in Economics,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(I), pages 1-26, March.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2004. "The Weak Rationality Principle in Economics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2005. "The Weak Rationality Principle in Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1410, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan J. Dolado & JosÃ© M. GonzÃ¡lez-PÃ¡ramo & JosÃ© ViÃ±als, 1997.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
9728, Banco de Espa�a.
- Juan Dolado, 1999. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain," NBER Chapters, in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 95-132 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolado, Juan José & González-Páramo, José Manuel & Viñals, José, . "A cost-benefit analysis of going from low inflation to price stability in Spain," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6036, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Dolado, Juan José & González-Páramo, José Manuel & Viñals, José, . "A Cost Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3255, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.