Structure-performance studies in banking : an updated summary and evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Staff Studies with number 119.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devaney, Mike & Weber, Bill, 1995. "Local characteristics, contestability, and the dynamic structure of rural banking: A market study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 271-287.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Rai, Anoop, 1996. "The structure-performance relationship for European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 745-771, May.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Lamont K. Black & William R. Keeton, 2013. "The cross-market spillover of economic shocks through multi-market banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.