The financial accelerator and the credit channel
Abstracta speech at a conference on The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy in the Twenty-first Century, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Speech with number 296.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacina Diarra, 2013. "Analyse de l'impact de la régulation sur la prise de risque par les banques," Post-Print dumas-00879876, HAL.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Ongena, Steven & Peydró-Alcalde, José Luis & Saurina, Jesús, 2010.
"Credit Supply: Identifying Balance-Sheet Channels with Loan Applications and Granted Loans,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Ongena, Steven & Peydró, José-Luis & Saurina, Jesús, 2010. "Credit supply - Identifying balance-sheet channels with loan applications and granted loans," Working Paper Series 1179, European Central Bank.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2010. "Credit supply: identifying balance-sheet channels with loan applications and granted loans," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1030, Banco de Espa�a.
- Aysun, Uluc & Hepp, Ralf, 2013. "Identifying the balance sheet and the lending channels of monetary transmission: A loan-level analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2812-2822.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.