Information lags and the interest rate as a proximate monetary policy target
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 67.
Date of creation: 1975
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Waud, Roger N, 1975. "Information Lags and the Interest Rate as a Proximate Monetary Policy Target," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 37(2), pages 103-13, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.M. Berk, 1998. "Monetary transmission: what do we know and how can we use it?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(205), pages 145-170.
- J.M. Berk, 1998. "Monetary transmission: what do we know and how can we use it?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(205), pages 145-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.