The algebra of I (1)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 45.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman, 1990. "Cointegration and transformed series," Working Paper 9014, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1999.
"Nonlinear Persistence and Copersistence,"
99-63, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- . Luigi Ermini & David Hendry, . "Log income versus linear income: an application of the encompassing principl," Economics Papers W6, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Chadha, Jagjit S & Haldane, Andrew G & Janssen, Norbert G J, 1998.
"Shoe-Leather Costs Reconsidered,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 363-82, March.
- Felipe M. Aparicio & Alvaro Escribano, 2003. "Cointegration Tests Based On Record Counting Statistics," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws036615, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Daniel Levy, 2000.
"Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 100-137, January.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series," International Finance 0505006, EconWPA, revised 16 May 2005.
- Felipe M. Aparicio & Alvaro Escribano & Ana García, 2003. "Range Unit Root Tests," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws031126, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Yann Schorderet, 2003. "Asymmetric Cointegration," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2003.01, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Peter Sephton, 2005. "Predicting the equity premium with dividend ratios: a matter of balance," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 145-147.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.