Securitization with recourse: an instrument that offers uninsured bank depositors sequential claims
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics with number 97.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Berger, Allen N., 1987. "Securitization with recourse : An instrument that offers uninsured bank depositors sequential claims," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 403-424, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Nachane, D M, 2002. "Off-balance sheet activities in banking: Theory and Indian experience," MPRA Paper 17408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Allen N. & Herring, Richard J. & Szego, Giorgio P., 1995.
"The role of capital in financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 393-430, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szegö, 1995. "The Role of Capital in Financial Institutions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szego, 1995. "The role of capital in financial institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert B. Avery & Allen N. Berger, 1990.
"Risk-based capital and deposit insurance reform,"
9101, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Simon Wolfe, 2000. "Structural effects of asset-backed securitization," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 353-369.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Katherine A. Samolyk, 1993. "Examining the microfoundations of market incentives for asset-backed lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 27-38.
- Allen N. Berger, 2002.
"The economic effects of technological progress: evidence from the banking industry,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N, 2003. " The Economic Effects of Technological Progress: Evidence from the Banking Industry," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 141-76, April.
- Nachane, D M & Ghosh, Saibal, 2007. "An empirical analysis of the off-balance sheet activities of Indian banks," MPRA Paper 17304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanton, Sonya Williams, 1998. "The Underinvestment Problem and Patterns in Bank Lending," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 293-326, July.
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Saunders, Anthony & Udell, Gregory, 1995. "The effect of bank capital requirements on bank off-balance sheet financial innovations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 647-658, June.
- Allen, Linda & Jagtiani, Julapa & Landskroner, Yoram, 1996. "Interest rate risk subsidization in international capital standards," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 251-267, August.
- Vink, Dennis, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Asset-Backed Securitization," MPRA Paper 10382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2002. "The Pricing puzzle: The default term structure of collateralised loan obligations," CFS Working Paper Series 2002/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.