The economy and monetary policy: follow the demand
AbstractPresentation to The Forecasters Club, New York, New York, February 21, 2013
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Speech with number 116.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-09 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reifschneider, David & Willams, John C, 2000. "Three Lessons for Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Era," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 936-66, November.
- Ayşegül Şahin & Joseph Song & Giorgio Topa & Giovanni L. Violante, 2012.
NBER Working Papers
18265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aysegül Sahin & Joseph Song & Giorgio Topa & Giovanni L. Violante, 2012. "Mismatch unemployment," Staff Reports 566, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sahin, Aysegul & Song, Joseph & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L, 2012. "Mismatch Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.