The search for a stable money demand function: a survey of the post- 1973 literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory with number 109.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Laurence, 2012.
"Short-run money demand,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 622-633.
- Werner, Richard A., 2012. "Towards a new research programme on ‘banking and the economy’ — Implications of the Quantity Theory of Credit for the prevention and resolution of banking and debt crises," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-17.
- Abdullah, Muhammad & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Ali, Amjad, 2012. "Determinants of Money Demand in Pakistan: Disaggregated Expenditure Approach," MPRA Paper 50977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Judson, Ruth & Schlusche, Bernd & Wong, Vivian, 2014. "Demand for M2 at the Zero Lower Bound: The Recent U.S. Experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lim, Lee Kian, 1995. "Cointegration and an error correction model of money demand for Australia," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 293-297.
- Karfakis, Costas I & Parikh, Ashok, 1993. "A Cointegration Approach to Monetary Targeting in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(60), pages 53-72, June.
- Wendell A. Samuel & Emilio Pineda & Mario Dehesa, 2009. "Optimal Reserves in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Tin, 2010. "Bequest motives and household money demand," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 269-283, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.