What Will EU Membership and the Value-Added Tax Reform Do to Finnish Food Economy? - A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT) in its series Discussion Papers with number 88.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1995
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turalay Kenc & Serdar Sayan, 1998. "Transmission of Demographic Shock Effects from Large to Small," GE, Growth, Math methods 9804001, EconWPA.
- Serdar Sayan & Turalay Kenc, 1998. "Transmission of Demographic Shock Effects from Large to Small Countries : An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 985, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.