Revealing demand for an actual public good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Field Experiments Website in its series Framed Field Experiments with number 00129.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fieldexperiments.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- List, John A. & Rasul, Imran, 2011.
"Field Experiments in Labor Economics,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Menno Pradhan & Martin Ravallion, 2001. "Who wants Safer Streets? Explaining Concern for Public Safety in Brazil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-093/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2009.
"Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future,"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00079, The Field Experiments Website.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A., 2009. "Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Demand for public safety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2043, The World Bank.
- John List, 2004.
"Young, selfish, and male: Field evidence of social preferences,"
Natural Field Experiments
00298, The Field Experiments Website.
- John A. List, 2004. "Young, Selfish and Male: Field evidence of social preferences," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 121-149, 01.
- Trine Hansen, 1997. "The Willingness-to-Pay for the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen as a Public Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Jack Hirshleifer, 1988.
"An Experimental Evaluation of Weakest-Link/Best Shot Models of Public Goods,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
473, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Hirshleifer, Jack, 1989. "An Experimental Evaluation of Weakest Link/Best Shot Models of Public Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 201-25, February.
- Glen W. Harrison & Jack Hirshleifer, 1998. "An experimental evaluation of weakest link/best shot models of public goods," Levine's Working Paper Archive 299, David K. Levine.
- Glenn Harrison, 2005. "Field experiments and control," Artefactual Field Experiments 00057, The Field Experiments Website.
- Alston, Richard M. & Nowell, Clifford, 1996. "Implementing the voluntary contribution game: A field experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 357-368, December.
- John List & Jason Shogren, 1998.
"Calibration of the difference between actual and hypothetical valuations in a field experiment,"
Natural Field Experiments
00296, The Field Experiments Website.
- List, John A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1998. "Calibration of the difference between actual and hypothetical valuations in a field experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 193-205, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.