Provision of private health insurance under public insurance captivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Working Papers with number 97-17.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Garcia, 2001.
"Demand for private health insurance: Is there a quality gap?,"
Economics Working Papers
531, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Garcia, 2001. "Demand for private health insurance: Is there a quality gap?," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 531, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Garcia, 2003. "Demand for private health insurance: how important is the quality gap?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 587-599.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.