Effects of Rationing on Consumer Bahaviour in Chinese Urban Households
AbstractThis paper examines the consequences of housing rationing on the consumption behaviour of Chinese urban households in Jiangsu province during the years 1992-1993.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Exeter University, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 9902.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Streatham Court, Rennes Drive, Exeter EX4 4PU
Phone: (01392) 263218
Fax: (01392) 263242
Web page: http://business-school.exeter.ac.uk/about/departments/economics/
More information through EDIRC
CONSUMPTION ; HOUSEHOLD ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Other versions of this item:
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999. "Effects of Rationing On Consumer Behaviour In Chinese Urban Households," Research Papers 1999_09, University of Liverpool Management School.
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.