Euro Exchange Rates: What Can Be Expected in Terms of Volatility?
AbstractThis paper discusses some of the issues related to the determination of the future behavior of euro exchange rates. It considers the impact of European-wide productivity and velocity disturbances on 'portfolio' diversification in Europe, under a single currency.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number eco99/20.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
EXCHANGE RATE ; CURRENCIES ; EUROPE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Detken & Philipp Hartmann, 2000.
"The Euro and International Capital Markets,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
27, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.