The Long-Run Relationship among Relative Price Variability, Inflation and the Markup
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number ECO2002/01.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-03-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Nautz & Juliane Scharff, 2005. "Inflation and Relative Price Variability in a Low Inflation Country: Empirical Evidence for Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(4), pages 507-523, November.
- Tomás Castagnino & Laura D´Amato, 2008. "Regime Dependence, Common Shocks and the Inflation-Relative Price Variability Relation," BCRA Working Paper Series 200838, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Christian Müller, 2006. "Further results on monopolistic competition, markup pricing and the business cycle in Switzerland," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 755-776, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.