Historic sex-ratio imbalances predict female participation in the political market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson & William A. Masters, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2607.
- Kym Anderson, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Versus Nonagricultural Producer Incentives," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 55-74, September.
- Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Raúl, 2008.
"The Agricultural and Food Trade in the First Globalization: Spanish Table Wine Exports 1871 to 1935 – A Case Study,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 132-148, December.
- Pinilla, Vicente & Serranoz, Raul, 2008. "The agricultural and food trade in the first globalisation: Spanish table wine exports 1871 to 1935 – a case study," Working Papers 42657, American Association of Wine Economists.
- James Simpson, 2011. "Creating Wine: The Emergence of a World Industry, 1840-1914," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9479.
- Anderson, Kym, 2009. "Five Decades of Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48742, World Bank.
- Critz, José Morilla & Olmstead, Alan L. & Rhode, Paul W., 1999. "“Horn of Plenty”: The Globalization of Mediterranean Horticulture and the Economic Development of Southern Europe, 1880–1930," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 316-352, June.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 1994. "A Positive Theory of Agricultural Protection," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 1-14.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2013.
"The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 244-284, December.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations," LICOS Discussion Papers 32012, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2009. "The Growth of Agricultural Protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(11), pages 1499-1537, November.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Vicente Pinilla, 2014. "Wine historical statistics: A quantitative approach to its consumption, production and trade, 1840-1938," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1409, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48624, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives : A Global Perspective, 1955-2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9436.
- Anderson, Kym, 2009. "Political Economy of Distortions to Agricultural Incentives: Introduction and Summary," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50306, World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2017-01-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2017-01-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEN-2017-01-22 (Gender)
- NEP-HIS-2017-01-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:565080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.