Annual Status of Education Report (Rural) 2007
AbstractThe purpose of the ASER 2007’s rapid assessment survey in rural areas is twofold: (i) to get reliable estimates of the status of children’s schooling and basic learning (reading and arithmetic level) at the district level; and (ii) to measure the change in these basic learning and school statistics from last year.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by eSocialSciences in its series Working Papers with number id:1802.
Date of creation: Dec 2008
Date of revision:
Note: Institutional Papers
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esocialsciences.org
children; rural; education; schooling; India; districts; villages;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muralidharan, Karthik & Prakash, Nishith, 2013.
"Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karthik Muralidharan & Nishith Prakash, 2013. "Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India," NBER Working Papers 19305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Nishith Prakash, 2013. "Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India," Working papers 2013-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Courtney Monk & Geeta Kingdon, 2010.
"Health, Nutrition and Acadmic Achievement: New Evidence from India,"
Economics Series Working Papers
CSAE WPS/2010-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Health, Nutrition and Academic Achievement: New Evidence from India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.