Full pooling in multi-period contracting with adverse selection and noncommitment
AbstractThis paper analyses multi-period regulation on procurement policies under asymmetric information between the regulator firms.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 99-36.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Dionne, G. & Fluet, C., 1999. "Full Pooling in Multi-Period Contracting with Adverse Selection and Noncommitment," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 99-04, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Dionne, 2001. "Commitment and Automobile Insurance in France, Quebec and Japan," THEMA Working Papers 2001-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Georges Dionne & Nathalie Fombaron & Neil Doherty, 2012. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1231, CIRPEE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.